Looking for a fun and easy way to enjoy Destin's emerald waters with a large group? Take your vacation to the next level with a pontoon boat rental! Call Gilligan's WaterSports for the pontoon boat rental Destin residents prefer!
Gilligan's WaterSports offers the finest quality pontoon boat rentals in Destin. Our boats are all a minimum of 25 feet and hold up to 12 people depending on weight. All pontoon boats are powered by 50hp outboards, and all have swim ladders and bimini (canopy) tops.
Family Hero Tip: Don't forget to check availability for our popular double-decker pontoon boat with duel waterslides!
When it comes to spending a day on the water with our pontoon boats, it’s important to bring essential items to ensure you have the best time at sea. Take a look at the following items we recommend you bring on-board with you:
• Cooler with ice
• Food and drinks
• Credit card, photo ID, and money
• Saltwater fishing license for the state of Florida (if you wish to go fishing)
• Sunglasses (remember to bring a floating strap)
• Waterproof or water-resistant camera
• Cell phone (just in case of emergencies or you want to take a cool selfie)
Of course, feel free to bring any other items you feel are essential for the trip. Remember, try to have a fantastic day because you are getting the opportunity to go boating off the beautiful coast of Destin, Florida!
For Rates and Reservations Click Here >>
Advanced reservations are required for our Destin pontoon boat rentals. It's highly recommended that you make reservations as early as possible in the summer season and several weeks ahead of time for holidays.
A $500 security/damage deposit is required. It is refundable after the boat is returned in the same condition that it was checked out with all equipment intact.
Renters must cancel at least 24 hours in advance or you will be charged full amount of rental. No shows/no notification will also be charged for full rental price.
In the event of inclement weather, we will waive the 24 hour notice requirement. There will be no charge.
• All boats are fully equipped with all safety equipment including life jackets.
• No pets allowed.
• Please try to bring a cell phone with you on the boat in case we need to reach you.
• Renter must be 18 years of age, have a valid drivers license and a major credit card for the deposit.
• Our Destin pontoon boat rentals are NOT allowed in the Destin East Pass or the Gulf of Mexico.
If you have more questions about the specifics of our pontoon boat rentals, visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page.
For Same Day Reservations Call: 850.650.9000
BOOK ONLINE FOR UPCOMING DATES
© 2018 Gilligan's Watersports.